Terms & Conditions
Please note that all logos are made to order.
Once full payment has been received and depending on how large your order is please allow a minimum of 5 Working Days for orders to be processed and dispatched.
- Office hours are Monday to Friday 0830hrs to 1630hrs. Troop Logos will be closed on Saturdays, Sundays, Bank Holidays and Public Holidays.
terms and conditions apply to all orders placed with Troop Logos:
- Troop Logos will not reproduce any copyrighted material from any source.
- The persons supplying any artwork should ensure that it is original or that they have permission to reproduce the work whether it is photographic, artistic or the written word.
- Official British Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force Badges are registered trade marks of the Secretary of Defence and are used under licence.
Prices and Payment Terms:
- Troop Logos reserves the right to alter prices and garment specifications without prior notice. All items remain the property of Troop Logos until paid for in full.
- If paying by Cheque, please make all cheques out to TROOP LOGOS, and send to Low Balyett Cottage, Cairnryan Road, Stranraer, DG9 8QL.
- Troop logos accepts the following payment methods: Debit Card / Credit Card via PayPal online, Cheque, Postal Order & Online Bank Transfer (BACS). If you are paying by Bank Tansfer or Cheque, please make sure that we receive your payment within 7 Days or your order will be cancelled.
- Troop Logos do not offer goods on account.
- At this moment in time we are not VAT registered and therefore do not charge VAT on any goods.
- Returned cheques will be charged at £20.00 per representation.
- In the unlikely event of a complaint due to faulty goods or workmanship, customers should first inform Troop Logos within 7 days of receipt of the goods using the RETURNS form. Once clearance by Troop Logos has been given then the goods should be returned. The cost of the return will be borne by Troop Logos and the goods replaced should, the complaint be found valid. When returning orders, please use the 'Royal Mail Signed For' option as Troop Logos will not be held responsible for any returns that are lost in the post.
- Please note that Troop Logos will not accept any Returns from outside of the UK unless your order is faulty.
- Goods that are not faulty and personalised to the customer’s specification cannot be returned or exchanged as these are 'Made to Order'.
- At times we may need to replace the advertised brand of garment with a suitable alternative. If the replacement is of the same quality and colour we will not inform you (so we can get your order processed quicker), if the colour you select is not available we will contact you to confirm what you would like to do.
- Please remember that EVERY GARMENT we decorate is 'MADE TO ORDER'.
- Once full payment has been received and depending on how large your order is please allow 5 to 28 Days for orders to be processed and dispatched.
- Small orders with in the UK are posted either Standard First Class or First Class Recorded via Royal Mail (the choice is yours), the cost is calculated by the weight in the usual way. For international and large orders, these will be sent via Royal Mail/Courier and again the cost is calculated by the weight of the order.
- Damaged or opened cartons must be checked or refused on delivery. Please note delivery dates quoted are a guide only and will not be legally binding unless specified as part of a contract.
- On check-out, please Do Not request the Post Man to leave your order outside or in a Garage/Bin. This will not happen as Troop Logos will not be responsible for items that go missing.
48 – If you have chosen Parcelforce 48 for your delivery option then please
note the following:
Example 1 – Order posted Monday before Midday – Your order should arrive on Wednesday.
Example 2 – Order posted Monday after Midday – Your order should arrive on Thursday.
- Please note that the Royal Mail doesn't consider any item "lost" until 10 working days after the expected delivery date of the item. We cannot process claims for lost or delayed items until this period has elapsed.
The image remains the copyright of the customer, embroidery disks remain the property of Troop Logos. All disks are stored for an indefinite period free of charge.
Embroidered Items: Wash @ 40° inside out.
Vinyl/Printed Items: Wash @ 40° inside out. DO NOT IRON THE IMAGE/TEXT. Do not Tumble Dry.
Troop Logos is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our website. This policy explains how and why we collect your information; what we do with it and the control you have over our use of it.
Please note that Troop Logos does not send marketing emails.
DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: Troop Logos does not send marketing emails.
How do we get your consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction/place an order, you are giving your consent for Troop Logos to collect and use your information for that specific reason only. Troop Logos will only store the information you supply for 6 years and then it is deleted.
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, please email Troop Logos at email@example.com or by post to Troop Logos, Low Balyett Cottage, Stranraer, DG9 8QL and ask us to delete any information that you have supplied to us in the past.
The Troop Logos store is hosted Heart Internet. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. When you place your order the data you enter is stored on a secure server behind a firewall at Heart Internet.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies do not contain malicious software programs, spyware or viruses and are used as a means to collect an end user’s information in order to improve the user experience, by making the interaction between the user and the website faster and more personalised, by ‘remembering’ a user’s activity for the duration of the visit to the site ‘Session cookie’.
These are temporary cookies which are deleted when you close your browser or leave your session on our site or in the product or service. We use session cookies on our site to identify and track users. Our session cookies may also contain your name and email address.
What information is collected?
The following information is collected in a cookie:
- Your IP Address. This is a string of numbers unique to your device that is recorded by the Troop Logos web server, when you request any page or component on the website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the website.
- Data recorded by the website, which allows Troop Logos to ‘recognise’ you to optimise the session performance.